FS/T: Shoes, Cam, Jacket, Gear

Paring down my gear collection. Feel free to message me on MP, email me at [email protected], or text me at 208 869 4000 for more questions. All prices are negotiable and get better the more you buy. You pay shipping. Also willing to trade for a BD Belay Parka or Blue Ice Squirrel 12L.

Photos are linked here, descriptions are as follows:

Size 41.5 TX Guide Approach Shoe, $35: Upgraded to BD Technicians. Sole in great condition, some abrasion to the upper. I was having issues with the right heel cup, so I cut a hole in the fabric on top of it to reset the heel. Not pretty, but very comfy.

NWOT DMM Dragon #8, $100: Bought this in January for an offwidth project that never happened. Never placed or racked, but carried on the outside of a pack once. Feels indestructible, and the extendable sling is a great feature.

NWOT Wild country Ropeman 1, $35: Purchased for TRS but ended up going with a CT Roll lock. Great lightweight ascender. Never used.

NWT Men's Marmot Avant Featherless Hoodie Size L, $110: Outdoor Gear Lab gives the women's version of this jacket great reviews for warmth and weather resistance. Unfortunately, this one is too big for me.

Edelrid Giga Jul with Strike Belay Carabiner, $60: Great belay device, but I use a Gri Gri too much to justify having something this fancy. Purchased this last Fall 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags