FS: Old Scarpa Boostics! Packs! Clothes! C3 and Tricams! and other fun goodies

Shipping is not included, but is negotiable. Local pickup (North Bay) preferred for larger items (DM for details). I'll take offers via DM, too, but no intentional low balling, please.

Older style Scarpa Boostics. Both pairs are brand new with tags, have never climbed in them. $175 per pair. Those that know, know. I finally found my size and damn, they are pretty perfect. 

Made in USA 5.10 Pinkies! 42.5/US 9.5, $25. They were blown out a long time ago and are on their first resole and first new toe caps. Laces should be replaced. Current rubber is about halfway done.

Yellow C3, good condition, good trigger action, $75

Pink and red tricams, $15

North Face Terra 55L Pack, $50. Good condition, used as a crag pack for years before getting an upgrade. Straps and buckles and main pack are all in great condition save for some dirt and a name written on the very bottom of the pack.

La Sportiva Trucker's Hat, $5 or free with purchase of another item, yes, it has been washed since it was last worn

Prana Zion Pants 32Wx32L. Everyone's favorite climbing pants are now $100 retail. Get yours for $40! They have been through a washing machine once and I don't think they have ever been worn. 

Outdoor Research Wadi Rum Climbing Pants 30Wx32L, $60 new with tags. Never worn, just don't fit. I love the material on these and bought the correct size. Very tough, but very light. Excellent for fall or spring climbing.

G3 Targa Binding Repair Kit, $25. The original $50 price tag is still on it from years ago, but I don't own these bindings anymore. If you're interested in other ski gear, DM me, I have a couple jackets and pants for sale.

Bay Area Rock by Jim Thornburg, 7th Edition (2012), $15, decent condition, but all the info is still there