Last items of the OLH+Gote Sale: NWT UL 0.4, C4 0.75

Boise Gear Collective is going out of business, so Helen bought out a good chunk of their inventory at retail prices in order to help them out. Since I've been selling gear here for the past ten years with zero complaints, I'm helping her run the shop. We're selling these new-with-tags items at competitive online prices and free shipping, which is a partial loss for her and a gift to the community.

Terms:
- Free shipping to the CONUS on any item, including ropes.

- The new items are priced just under the best deal that I could find online. Ecom sites will still charge you sales tax, so between free shipping and no tax, you should be coming out ahead. And you're benefiting a local gear shop that served the Boise community for years (RIP).

- For the first week of this post, limit one of each cam size per person. We want to share the deals with as many people as possible instead of one mega-purchase. Exception is if you and your friends are splitting an order to one shipping address.

- We want this gear to be used hard by the climber, not flipped on MP by an opportunist.

- Venmo, Paypal F&F or you cover the fee.

Inventory (edit: scroll to last page for remaining items still available, either already  on-hand or for something at the store that OLH will go pick up for you)
- Open this Google Sheet to see what is available: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-FbTc9gKDL8uTBUYb8pU1J1_80H8E4M2SPqufvzSOYM/edit

- Stock will be immediately updated with "pending sale" or "sold" next to each item. No need to comment or PM asking if something is still available.

To Purchase:
- PM me, then bump this thread. As we are all well aware, the MP private message relay can be a bit dodgy. Bumping the thread secures your spot in line in the event of aforementioned dodgy-tude.

- Offers will be ignored during the first week, especially Lowe-Balls.

- After each maildrop, we'll post a list of tracking numbers here. Local pickup in Boise is available as well.

Detail

Tags