New Job Sale! Big Cams, Full Set of TCUs and Master Cams + Misc.

I got one of them 9-5 cubicle jobs now and have less time to climb and a bigger gut to carry around when I do it. To account for this I'm selling off the last of my rack and upgrading to a new set. I also have some hard and soft goods that just take up space so while I'm at it doing some spring cleaning.

Priority will be given to anyone who buys a full set.

DM me or comment below if you have any questions or want to snag something.

Shipping:

Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. $15 for the table, WC friend, 5, or 6. $10 for anything else. Free shipping on orders > $100

Pickup is available if we meet at either the Ogden or 1470 S 400 W Front gyms (SLC area)

I'll ship M-F after payment.

Prices:

Add whatever carabiner is on the cam for $5.

TCUs
Grey Purple Blue: $20

Yellow Orange Red: $25

Full set: $115

These all just sat in my closet 99% of the time I've had them.

Master Cams

Blue Yellow: $30

Yellow with wonky trigger wire: $15

Orange Red Black: $35

Green: $25

The green one isn't a good design. The head is too big so you have to pull it straight down otherwise it'll flop over. Would not recommend.

BD + WC

#2: $40 (one of the trigger wires strands started to fray three years ago so I put some tape and glue on it to stop that in it's tracks. I can't tell any difference in the action so I haven't found the need to buy a new trigger wire set for it)

Two Generations Ago #3: $30 (The trigger wires popped off at inopportune times so I used a little glue to keep the trigger wires attached to the underside of the trigger. Reslung)

#5: $75

#6: $85

Stoppers: $20

Technical Friend #5 (~BD 4.5) : $50

Holy shit this is the worst cam I've ever owned. It umbrellas if you even brush it with your foot and when it does it's so hard to clean. Not impossible though since I still have the damn thing. They tried to mitigate this by making the springs beefy but all that did was make it harder to pull the trigger. Buy this cam as a gift for your enemies or as a joke for your friends. I'm not the only one who thinks this either. I've met people at the crag and we've bonded over how shitty this cam is.

CAMP

Double Pulleys: $30

Single Pulley: $15

Misc

Chest Ascender: $40

Metolious Chalk Bag: Free if you want and order >$100 or $5

Big Agnes Soul Kitchen Camp Table: $100 (Used on like 2 trips and as an indoor bedside table for a couple months)

Payment:

Paypal, Zelle, Venmo, cash if in person, free shipping if paying with crypto (XMR preferred non-shitcoins accepted). Once I receive payment I'll cross stuff out.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags