**More Price Drop** Patagonia R2 Full-zip Fleece Jacket & Prana Journeyman "Climb" T-shirt - Men's XL

I have a couple of nice top layers that I'm letting go of.  Both are Men's size XL.  Buy the jacket at my asking price and I'll throw in the t-shirt for free.  Such a deal!  Please take a look...

Patagonia R2 Fleece Full-zip Jacket  This jacket is in excellent condition with very few signs of use. I'd call the condition "just off new." Large zippered chest & hand pockets that are set a bit higher than normal so they are fully accessible when the bottom of the jacket is tucked under a harness.  The jacket also has large interior "drop" pockets on each side to stash gloves, your phone and/or powerful & magical substances.  Thumbholes make for easy on/off of top layers and gloves.  Made from Polartec Thermal Pro fabric, this jacket has that awesome "fuzzy warm" retro Patagonia look to it.  Retailed for $169.00.  Asking $100.00 shipped via PayPal F& F or $103.00 shipped via PayPal G&S.

More pics: https://imgur.com/gallery/qF1wlsh

Prana Journeyman "Climb" T-shirt
A cool graphic tee made from a durable Organic Cotton/Recycled Polyester blend fabric in a Fair Trade certified factory. Retailed for $35.00. Asking $15.00 shipped via PayPal F&F or $16.00 shipped via PayPal G&S.

More Pics: imgur.com/gallery/BMSY8wi

Thanks for looking and be well!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags