FS: Nemo Tent / Scrapa Maestrale XT 26.5 / BD Dawn Patrol 32 ski pack / XERO sandals / NATIVE sunglasses / BD Crew ski gloves

Venmo/PayPal ok (add 3% for goods/services). Buyer pays shipping. Free pickup possible in Park City, UT. Send DM if interested, I reply quickly.

Will consider for trade: Alpine 2p tent, Alpine pack 30-40L

FOR SALE

• Nemo Galaxi 2P 3 season tent - $90 Gentle use, probably 20 nights in it only, small tear in storage sack. Tent itself is in great condition. Comes with footprint. A couple of the stakes are bent (but let's be honest, stock stakes aren't the best, MSR groundhogs work a million times better).
  • Scarpa Meastrale XT Touring boots- 26.5 - 307mm- $200 ($900 new) - They have seen a lot of use as I used them as my Ski Patrol work boots, but they still function just fine and have some life left. Fits MNC alpine bindings and tech pins. I switched to working on telemark gear and don't use these anymore. If you want a very afforable pair of one of the best touring boots, there you go price reflects the use. imgur.com/a/U3HHFVH
  • Black Diamond Dawn Patrol 32 M/L ski touring pack. $85 (new $170). Great condition, the only minor thing is a bit of red die on one of the pack straps from fake blood from a scenario during my W-EMT and a little nick under that, barely noticeable. 

• COAL Fleece 5 panel hat - $15 
  • Xero Z-Trail sandals - Men’s 10 - $30 (new $80) 

• Native Wells Sunglasses -$20 or if you take several items I would consider throwing them in there for free (new $80) - They're a little bit scratched but it doesn't impede vision, hence why they're priced like gas station sunglasses but are still a high quality pair. 
  •  Black Diamond CREW gloves - $25 (new $150). They are well worn and leather has been stitched in several places. The gore tex liner is intact, they're still warm and waterproof. Price reflects use

SOLD ITEMS

• SOLD Patagonia Maclure Clean climbing hat - $25. Never worn
  • SOLD Julbo Shield sunglasses $100 ($160 new) (with removable glacier side pieces). Grey/dark grey, polarized. Used only twice, just not what I was looking for, I need my prescription in sunglasses. Perfect condition. No scratches on lenses. (I have a few more detailed pictures of the lenses if someone is interested)
  • Trango Antidote rope bag/tarp $20 (new $40)
  • COAL Fleece 5 panel hat - $15
  • Gossamer Gear Sun Umbrella -$25 (new $46) - Perfect condition with pack strap piece to use it hands free. Used it on the PCT desert section for 400miles. Super light and it makes a HUGE difference when hiking in hot/very sunny sections.
  • BOSE QC15 Noise Cancelling Headphones - $25 (new about $300) - I don't use them anymore, ear pads have been replaced and are almost like new. They're amazing headphones.