Complete Splitboard Package - New Beacon, Voile Revelator, Spark R&D, Mammut Pack, Probe Shovel, BD Skins

Unfortunately sometimes life takes you to new places that limit your ability to access the things you want to do outdoors.  I'm relocating from CO to PA this summer and after having my first-born mid-winter I am now fully aware my time will always be allocated to climbing over touring.  Putting my complete splitboard package up for grabs just in time for the safest months of touring.

Available Items:

Mammut Spindrift 26 - light use no issues - BD poles not included- $100

Pieps Powder BT Beacon - Brand new - Zero use, just received back from BD at the start of the season as a warranty replacement for the earlier models that had issues - this model is 100% safe and does not have the selector switch issues that earlier models had - $200

Voile Shovel and Arva Alp Probe - shovel is one of the nicer bigger three piece shovels that expands to full size vs really compact - used only to dig some pits - $80 for the pair

Voile Revelator BC 162, Spark R&D Bindings (Lrg), and near new BD Ascension Skins  - about 10 tours on the split, bindings have more and show cosmetic use but otherwise function flawlessly - replaced the stock toe straps with newer Burton ultralight toe straps - waxed at start of season, base has no issues outside of one shallow mark on the fish scales which is merely a mark, does not actually go down into the base at all - Skins I picked up new at the end of the last season and they have two short touring days on them, essentially new - $750

Outdoor Research Cirque II Softshell Pants (Sm) - Near new, worn touring 4-5 times, bought new from OR directly, no tears, very clean - $50

CAMP Alpina 65cm Ice Axe - Brand new, my eyes were way bigger than my stomach on this one... has been sitting on my gear wall since purchase - $100

Prefer to sell all together and happy to make deals on packages, would also prefer to avoid shipping any of the larger items - Local Colorado Springs meet up preferred.  Cross posted on other platforms.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags