FS womens jackets, backpacks, etc.

The wife and I are doing a mini purge and have a few things for sale here. Prices include shipping, open to negotiations and bundle deals. Pick up is available in Marin or Sonoma county.

The North Face Mountain Sweatshirt size XS, like new condition. Fits more like a small; my wife is typically a medium and this is a little tight on her. $80

Patagonia Los Gatos size S, like new condition. $110

Craft Essence womens padded cycling shorts size M, new condition. Bought a couple years ago, they were always too tight on the wife's legs. Never worn for a ride. I have the mens version and the C3 padding is perfect. $40

Dakine Heli Pro II 30ish L backpacks, 10-12 years old but apparently bombproof. One is a bit newer than the other. Both used quite a bit for touring, and once in an actual heli. Despite the relatively heavy use, these packs are both in surprisingly amazing condition and probably have another 15 years of heavy use. Perfect size for some sidecountry, or a day tour. Has straps for multiple ways to carry your skis/board. They don't see a lot of use by us anymore because we both typically just tour with bigger packs these days. $40 each, $70 for both.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags