FS: Cilogear Packs. 45, 30, and 20L

Hey all! 

Realizing I've got too many pack and these fantastic ones are going un-used. They deserve to get back outside!

Selling all three packs together as a set. These packs are designed to work together, shared interchangeable straps and lids. You can even attach the smaller packs to the outside of the bigger ones, ideal for hiking into a basecamp fully laden, but then having a smaller summit pack ready to go.

All packs are used but in great shape. I'm asking $275 for everything, including shipping.

The 45L is huge, definitely bigger than any other 45 I've used. It's made with Cilogear's ultra-strong dyneema fabric, and should withstand many more seasons of hard use. Included are the rigid frame sheet and folding foam frame sheet/bivy pad.

The 30L is a perfect size for cragging days, but also comfortable for bring up a route. Also includes a folding foam frame sheet/ bivy pad.

The 20L is a great little on-route pack for shoes, water and a layer.

Also included are 3 different pack lids, which fit on either the 45 or 30, and a bunch of straps which can fit on all the packs. Cilogear's clever system allows you to create an adjustable strap almost anywhere you need on the pack. Here's a quick video showing how the strap system works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NjFg50LC8A

Thanks for looking, lemme know if you have any questions!

-Scott

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags