03 Tacoma build out

I have my mini overland setup for sale. 03 tacoma single cab manual trans 4cyl 2wd. I’ve owned the truck about 7 or 8 years now maybe. It has 187k on it now. Alpine Bluetooth stereo inside. I used this for a couple years trips to Jtree, big bear, Apple valley, New Jack, and stayed in it for up to 5 days.

Truck has a tall normal style camper shell on it. I did the complete build out of maple except the floor. The truck will come with a bed with storage underneath for a climbing pack and ropes, 2 slide out drawers on the end with a stove in the bottom drawer, spices and freeze dried meal storage in the top drawer, a Dometic real compressor refrigerator (it’s the smallest one they make- cost over 400 bucks) power inverter, LED light, rocker switches, deep cycle battery with battery isolator wired off the engine to charge it, 2 piece custom 3” mattress covered with sunbrella material, and an unused 2.6 gallon Dometic toilet for those emergencies in a parking lot or if you have to pee and it’s freezing outside in the middle of the night. I also have cut reflectix for the windows that help insulate them when it’s freezing outside. I insulated the floor, wheel well cavities, and electronics cabinet side with 1/4” rolled foam. I also made this build modular so you can remove it and use the truck as a truck. Only the electronics side narrow cabinet stays in the truck over the wheel well.

asking 10k

Detail

Tags