FS: Jones Mountain Twin 160 Splitboard and Spark Arc package, Alpine Luddites half framebag, Silveretta approach ski set up, Black Diamond Betamid inner bug tent, Marmot Hydrogen sleeping bag

Hi All,

Pics here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13th_07ULAvw663XSCwbytfirYPVnqgr0?usp=sharing

For Sale:

Jones Mountain Twin splitboard package

- the board is a Jones Mountain Twin, size 160cm, that dates from around 2013-14 for sale. The board is well loved, but just had a full base repair and tune up and is in good shape for many more years of riding. It is a super playful and fun board that combines rocker and camber with magnatraction edges to create a board that butters and pops, but also eats up hardpack and variable conditions. 

- I also have some barely used Spark Arc bindings (size medium/large I think? I am a 10.5 and could go both larger and smaller...). These bindings have the magnetic T1 "snap ramp" system with the Tesla touring brackets and T1 heel rests. I also have upgraded to the whammy bar heel risers, and the heel lock down hardware as well. They're awesome.

- Finally, I have the Spark Ibex crampons, and a pair of skins cut for the board. The crampons are like new. The skins are well used, but will last for another season or two.

- I am asking for $450 total for this package. I think that is a very good deal for everything. I would definitely like to set up local pick up in Northern New England, whether that is Northern Vermont where I live (near Smugglers Notch), or somewhere in relative proximity.

Alpine Luddites Half Framebag: $150 shipped to you. This is a Half Frame Bag for your bike in a dark navy colorway. The size is 19 inches long x 5 inches wide. I believe it is what he called a size large. I used it a couple of rides. it is in fantastic like new shape. His waitlist is about a year right now...

Silveretta 404 bindings size Large (size 10ish and up) mounted to an older pair of G3 touring skis (180 or so). The skis are in fine shape but probably a bit bigger than you would like, but the bindings are great. Asking for $200 but open to offers. Will have to coordinate local pick up...

Black Diamond Betamid "beta bug" inner mesh and bathtub floor. I purchased this on MP but never used. It came with one small hole in the mesh that does not affect performance. Asking $125 shipped. 

Marmot Hydrogen 30 sleeping bag. Size Regular, Left Zip. Condition is excellent. Newer model. Like new. slept in twice and stored appropriately. This is an ultralight sleeping bag with treated down. It packs insanely small, weighs about 23 oz, and is warmer than the 30 degree rating. I treat this bag as a 25 degree type of bag but it packs up smaller than comparable western mountaineering and feathered friends bags. It is a really magical combination. more info here: marmot.com/equipment/sleepi…. I am selling because I upgraded to a custom quilt and so have too many bags. Otherwise this one checks all the boxes - it is much cheaper than comparable bags (weight, packability, down fill). Some of the reviews claim the footbox is narrow and it is uncomfortable. I am 5'11" and have wide shoulders and had no issues with the fit of this bag. PRICE: $225 shipped.

Black Diamond screw roll. I have two of these that I would love to get to someone who will use them. asking for $13 shipped