The Good Luck Exploring the Infinite Abyss Sale -- FS: BD C4 #4, BD Solution L, Butora Acro Wide 9.5, DEEZNUTS, Patagonads 30x30

Throwing down the gauntlet for Caz Drach to come up with a better For Sale thread title that quotes not one but two classic PG-13 comedies that formed the bedrock of my moral compass as an impressionable youth.

As always, all prices are open to good-natured heckling and offers. Venmo or Paypal F&F. Preference given to people buying multiple items.

If you're new here, take a gander at my profile and assess the lugubriously nonpareil forum content that I have contributed over the years ... no Engrish-spewing scambot could ever come up with scheiBe like that.

Would also consider a partial trade for an old ipad values at $200 max.
Would also consider a partial trade for a midlevel used flute (standard or alto) valued at $200-$400

Free pickup in Denver on Valenclimbs Day, GJ on 2/16, or Zion from 2/22 until heat 

2021 BD Camalot #4, like new - $80 shipped PENDING SALE

BD Solution, men's large, good condition - $30

Metolius Curve Nuts blue through blue (7 total) with an oval biner: - $50

Butora Acro Wide, size 9.5, original sole with ~50% rubber remaining, a small slice in the left toe that doesn't impact how they climb - $55 shipped

Patagonia thin nylon technical pants, 30x30, olive, good - $10

Loki Raven Shadow lightweight sun hoodie with integrated face mask and belay mitts, incredibly well designed but I wear small, good condition - $25

Boreo M/L, chimneyscuffed but solid, make offer

Access Fund 2021 shirt (M) - $10

So Ill shirt (M) - $4.20 or free with any purchase

Saucony running tights with ankle zips, womens small - $5 or free with any purchase

Hats - $5

2021 BD Camalot #6, like new - $105 shipped

R1 Pullover Hoody, small, blue, good condition - $70 shipped  Sold

Patagonia waterproof bike commuter messenger bag, love it but my A&P textbook is too big for it - $40 shipped Sold

Beal Zenith 9.5 40m (half an 80, cleanly cut), pink, good condition with years of life remaining, has never been used outside, never been toproped - $60 Sold

BD Crack Gloves, size M, brand new (will ship without packaging) - $25 shipped SOLD

Blue Moccs, size 9.5, pretty sure they're from the good ol' days before Soccer Brand took over and started aerating the leather uppers, usual jam-delam on the lateral edge, original sole with ~60% rubber remaining - $60 SOLD

Katana Lace 43, size 43 but feels more like a 43.5 now, fresh resole with Trax XE from Yosemite Bum, haven't been climbed in since - $75 shipped SOLD

Free Evolv aid-bag with any shoe purchase SOLD

Detail

Tags