FS: Like-new #4 and #6, Acro 9.5, Solution L, Pata 30x30, Borat-style Mankini made by So Ill, Brown Paper Bags of Gote Poop to Ignite on the Doorstep of GenZ's Who Post Your Favorite Secret Crag to MP

Throwing down the gauntlet for Caz Drach to come up with a better For Sale thread title that quotes not one but two classic PG-13 comedies that formed the bedrock of my moral compass as an impressionable youth.

As always, all prices are open to good-natured heckling and offers. Venmo or Paypal F&F. Preference given to people buying multiple items.

If you're new here, take a gander at my profile and assess the lugubriously nonpareil forum content that I have contributed over the years ... no Engrish-spewing scambot could ever come up with scheiBe like that.

Would also consider a partial trade for an old ipad values at $200 max.

Would also consider a partial trade for a midlevel used flute (standard or alto) valued at $200-$400

Free pickup in Denver on Valenclimbs Day, GJ on 2/16, or Zion from 2/22 until heat 

BD Solution, men's large, good condition - $30 shipped

2021 BD Camalot #6, like new - $105 shipped

2021 BD Camalot #4, like new - $85 shipped 

R1 Pullover Hoody, small, blue, good condition - $70 shipped  Sold

Patagonia thin nylon technical pants, 30x30, olive, good - $15

Patagonia waterproof bike commuter messenger bag, love it but my A&P textbook is too big for it - $40 shipped Sold

Loki Raven Shadow lightweight sun hoodie with integrated face mask and belay mitts, incredibly well designed but I wear small, good condition - $30

Loki Canyon synthetic puffy with integrated mask and mitts, killer warmth/weight ratio but I have too many Loki jackets, very good condition - $85 shipped

Beal Zenith 9.5 40m (half an 80, cleanly cut), pink, good condition with years of life remaining, has never been used outside, never been toproped - $60 Sold

Boreo M/L, chimneyscuffed but solid, make offer

Access Fund 2021 shirt (M) - $10

So Ill shirt (M) - $4.20

Saucony running tights with ankle zips, womens small - $5

Hats - $5

BD Crack Gloves, size M, brand new (will ship without packaging) - $25 shipped SOLD

Blue Moccs, size 9.5, pretty sure they're from the good ol' days before Soccer Brand took over and started aerating the leather uppers, usual jam-delam on the lateral edge, original sole with ~60% rubber remaining - $60 SOLD

Butora Acro Wide, size 9.5, original sole with ~50% rubber remaining, a small slice in the left toe that doesn't impact how they climb - $55 shipped

Katana Lace 43, size 43 but feels more like a 43.5 now, fresh resole with Trax XE from Yosemite Bum, haven't been climbed in since - $75 shipped SOLD

Free Evolv aid-bag with any shoe purchase SOLD

And in honor of LP from NM and the recent used gear pricing thread, I have a 2017 Black Diamond Camalot #2 that I'll let go for only $74.95. It's in mint condition, like a York Peppermint Patty in the mouth of an underfed Rifle crag dog.

While breaking in the OG Moccs in the shower, I discovered that they have a hidden talent that is guaranteed to endear you to the middle school comp team: https://youtube.com/shorts/ytGcWqmdqjM?feature=share

For size comparison, I'm a 10 street and 43.5 in classic TC Pros for all-day routes. The Moccs are too tight for me to use on finger cracks; I usually roll with 10. Aggravating, because it's hard to find the good Moccs these days. The K-Laces are 3/4-day comfort level but can be cranked tight for getting sendy on single pitches. I have two pairs in this size and wore the other on Ginger Cracks to Blade Runner. The Acros feel the tightest, great for edging but not the casual gym shoes I was hoping they'd be.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags