FS: MH Stretch Down jacket (L) // Gregory 85L pack // Butora Altura shoes (10.5)

Message me for any additional info or pictures. 

Open to trades and offers. I ship fast and always provide tracking! 

Mountain Hardwear StretchDown Hooded jacket, Size Large. Great jacket but I need to thin my closet. Q-shield tech, 750-fill, water resistant, stretchy! No stains or smells, clean. 2 small patches on the arm. $155 shipped.

Gregory Baltoro 85L backpack. Includes rain cover and lightweight day pack that attaches within the pack as bladder holder. Big pack, closer to 90-100 liters. Awesome padding and comfort. Used but in great condition. Size Medium, $130 shipped.

https://www.gregorypacks.com/packs-bags/backpacking-packs/baltoro-85-916BAL85.html 

Butora Altura shoes. Size 10.5. Used but in great condition, no smell, nothing wrong with them, they just don't fit my foot well. Brand new resole by the Rubber Room, stiff soles for those micro edges! $75 shipped

Mountain Hardware Ghost Whisperer jacket, size Large. Older model that I bought used and is still in great condition. Never patched, clean, no smell, super light weight and packs into it's own pocket. One tiny rip along the pocket zipper caused from a zipper snag, it does not compromise the baffles or pocket.