FS: Anasazi Slipper ~Mocc (9.5) Katana Lace (43) Butora Acro (42.5), free chalkbag, beat-up #2 Camalot at retail price!

As always, all prices are open to good-natured heckling and offers. Venmo or Paypal F&F. Preference given to people buying multiple items.

If you're new here, take a gander at my profile and assess the lugubriously nonpareil forum content that I have contributed over the years ... no Engrish-spewing scambot could ever come up with scheiBe like that.

BD Crack Gloves, size M, brand new (will ship without packaging) - $25 shipped SOLD

Blue Moccs, size 9.5, pretty sure they're from the good ol' days before Soccer Brand took over and started aerating the leather uppers, usual jam-delam on the lateral edge, original sole with ~60% rubber remaining - $65 shipped

Butora Acro Wide, size 9.5, original sole with ~50% rubber remaining, a small slice in the left toe that doesn't impact how they climb - $60 shipped

Katana Lace 43, size 43 but feels more like a 43.5 now, fresh resole with Trax XE from Yosemite Bum, haven't been climbed in since - $75 shipped

Free Evolv aid-bag with any shoe purchase

And in honor of LP from NM and the recent used gear pricing thread, I have a 2017 Black Diamond Camalot #2 that I'll let go for only $74.95. It's in mint condition, like a York Peppermint Patty in the mouth of an underfed Rifle crag dog.

While breaking in the OG Moccs in the shower, I discovered that they have a hidden talent that is guaranteed to endear you to the middle school comp team: https://youtube.com/shorts/ytGcWqmdqjM?feature=share

For size comparison, I'm a 10 street and 43.5 in classic TC Pros for all-day routes. The Moccs are too tight for me to use on finger cracks; I usually roll with 10. Aggravating, because it's hard to find the good Moccs these days. The K-Laces are 3/4-day comfort level but can be cranked tight for getting sendy on single pitches. I have two pairs in this size and wore the other on Ginger Cracks to Blade Runner. The Acros feel the tightest, great for edging but not the casual gym shoes I was hoping they'd be.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags