FS: Size 30.5 // 13 Dynafit Ski Boots

Looking to reduce back-up ski boot inventory.  

30.5 TLT 5 Mountain. Bought used as a back-up to primary TLT 5, had them punched identically to primary (6th toes on both, inside arch on both). Personally wore once or twice to verify fit. Still the best technical climbing boot and has a cult following.  $200 plus shipping. 

30.5 TLT 7 Carbonio. Bought as a replacement to my TLT 6, and have since upgraded to the TLT 8.  I have kept the TLT 7 as a back-up to the TLT 8 since they are the same BSL. Nothing wrong with the TLT 7, just don't use TLT 8 enough to justify keeping the back-up TLT 7.  $300 plus shipping. 

30.5 Vulcan. Bought as a back-up to primary Vulcan. Best ski boot I have ever skied. Selling because I really like my TLT 8 and recently got the Hoji Free now that they made them in size 30.5 - no need to horde this pair anymore and someone else can actually use it. $400 plus shipping. 

Located in SoCal and can also meet in person. Would sell all three for $750 as a package. Not a motivated seller, but if you think my prices are way off base let me know and maybe we can work something out.  

Thanks for looking!

Cheers,

Dave

( 2-THREE-9 ) 2-THREE-3 - 2-ZERO-ZERO-2

Detail

Tags