FS: Grivel Reparto Corse Carbon Mstr Ice Axes, 50% $ donated to Ice Park

FS: Grivel Reparto Corse Carbon Master Ice axes. Hand made in Italy. Each pr is a matched set. 50% of sale price will be donated to Ouray Ice Park.

I got these new. I no idea what I was getting. Wow, what a dream it is to climb with them. I was a beginner on ice and didn’t realize how fortunate I was to learn with these in my hands. They were my first and most loved ice axes. I am selling because I just climb occasionally and got a used CAMP tools a couple years ago which are fine for me.  

It really seems a shame for these amazing axes (works of art) to sit in my gear closet year after year. They should be used by a great or soon to be great climber and the money put to good use for all climbers! 

They are very light, yet throw as if they are heavier and, well, they are just perfect. I’m told you can have custom replacement blades made for them as needed.  

I used them approx. 14 days over 3-4 years. 50% ice park / 50% backcountry, max WI5. Never hit rock or used them for anything but ice.  They have been cleaned and well kept.
Msg me if interested. I was offered $1500 for them last year and declined. Will consider all offers above that through this coming week  offering them for sale locally as well. 

PS pls no judgement on my leashes or outfit above :)  

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags