FS: Mix of new and used gear. C4 Camalots, Mastercams, Pulleys, Crampons, Nuts, #5 & #6 Cams

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order.

Petzl GriGri 2. Excellent condition. $65. Sold.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea.

Metolius Mastercams. The good ones with thumb loops. $42/ea. Gray is Sold.

Metolius offset Mastercam. Has been used for aid and shows it. Action is still good. Fine for an aid rack. $22. Sold.

Petzl Corax Men's harness size M-XL. Brand new but a few years old. $30. Sold.

Petzl Shunt. Brand new. $46.

Petzl Pulleys. All are brand new. The Rescue pulleys are $32ea. The Fixe pulley is $17.

Black Diamond Micro Stopper set of six. These have oxidized a bit but are brand new. $68. Sold.

Black Diamond 19cm ice screw. One tooth needs to be touched up. $31.

Black Diamond Contact Crampons (I think that's the model, correct me if I'm wrong). Brand new. $95.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. The newest generation. Some have been placed once. Some have never been placed. $105.

Screamers. Brand new. $12/ea. Both are Sold.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots #5 and #6. Brand new but the slings have been removed. The #5 is $73. The #6 is $83.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #7 - #11. Well used but they're hexes so they will last forever. $50.

Black Diamond X4 Camalots (newest generation) sizes .4, .5, and .75. $50/ea.

Petzl Attache Round-Stock Carabiner. Has been used but has a whole lot more use in it. $14. Sold.

Black Diamond Gridlock carabiner. Like new. $15. Sold.

Black Diamond Chalk Shot (new) and most of a Black Diamond Chalk Block. $4.

Trango Flex Cams size 2 and 9. The 9 is roughly the size of a 3.5 Camalot. $30 for the #2. $42 for the #9.

Black Diamond ATC. New with tags. $9.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags