FS: BD/OR jackets, harness, shovel/probe

Cleaning the closet. I'm located in Bellingham and can meet for pickup here or anywhere in/between the usual spots (Seattle, Leavenworth, etc.). Preference given to folks who buy multiple items or can pick up locally. Venmo preferred - shipping isn't included in prices but we can figure it out based on what's being purchased. 

- BD Stance Belay Parka (8/10) - $120

Men's L. The previous generation of the one they make now - brought on a few AK expeditions and haven't used it since. There's a rip in the center of the inside liner that's been repaired with tenacious tape. 

- OR Helium Jacket (8/10) - $70

Men's L. More of a very water-resistant wind shirt than a true hardshell. The inside liner is flaking off in one spot but otherwise great condition. 

- old Voile shovel/BCA Stealth 270 probe ($25 each or $40 together)

Probe was never used. The shovel is...a shovel.

- Mammut Zephir Altitude Harness (7/10) - $35

Well used but plenty of life left. Bought it new in summer 2017. One of the secondary ice clipper holders (not the main one but the little loop that stabilizes the clipper) is ripped but this doesn't affect the function of the main loop. 

LS Nepal Evos (6/10) - $100 

45.5. These have seen plenty of wear but they're Nepals and basically indestructible. The toe and heel welts are in great shape and the leather has been sno sealed frequently. One of the fabric lace loops (between the lower and upper boot sections) is ripped off but I never noticed the difference when I laced around it. Great starter boots for a new ice climber or workhorses for guiding. 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags