FS: Mix of new and used gear. Camalots, Mastercams, GriGri 2, Pulleys, Crampons, Screamers, Micro Nuts, Round Stock Attache

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully. Gear is listed in no particular order.

Petzl GriGri 2. Excellent condition. $65.

Black Diamond ATC-Sport. All are in excellent condition. $4/ea.

Metolius Mastercams. The good ones with thumb loops. $42/ea.

Metolius offset Mastercam. Has been used for aid and shows it. Action is still good. Fine for an aid rack. $22.

Petzl Corax Men's harness size M-XL. Brand new but a few years old. $30.

Petzl Shunt. Brand new. $46.

Petzl Pulleys. All are brand new. The Rescue pulleys are $32ea. The Fixe pulley is $17.

Black Diamond Micro Stopper set of six. These have oxidized a bit but are brand new. $68.

Black Diamond 19cm ice screw. One tooth needs to be touched up. $31.

Black Diamond Contact Crampons (I think that's the model, correct me if I'm wrong). Brand new. $95.

Black Diamond Stopper Set #1 - #13. The newest generation. Some have been placed once. Some have never been placed. $105.

Screamers. Brand new. $12/ea.

Black Diamond C4 Camalots #5 and #6. Brand new but the slings have been removed. The #5 is $73. The #6 is $83.

Black Diamond Wired Hex set #7 - #11. Well used but they're hexes so they will last forever. $50.

Black Diamond X4 Camalots (newest generation) sizes .4, .5, and .75. $50/ea.

Petzl Attache Round-Stock Carabiner. Has been used but has a whole lot more use in it. $14.

Black Diamond Gridlock carabiner. Like new. $15. 

Black Diamond Chalk Shot (new) and most of a Black Diamond Chalk Block. $4.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags