Gear Closet Cleaning

PLEASE NO PM'S, email me directly at: bengmike 632 (At) gmail DOT com (no spaces).

All items have been stored in a non-smoking non-pet house, and properly maintained and stored. All prices include shipping within CONUS. Please no PM's, email me directly at: bengmike 632 (At) gmail DOT com (no spaces). The first "I'll take it" will be honored. Paypal only please, gift or pay the 3 percent.

Marmot Hydrogen 30, regular 850+
Bought on gear swap in Spotless/Excellent Condition, I believe the seller said he used it 5 nights. I have used it an additional 5 or 6 nights, always with clean base layers and with washed hands and face. Like the seller I stored the bag hung in a closet, and will include the stuff sacks. Bought it for 230, selling for 190. Original Post:

Enlightened Equipment Enigma 40, reg/wide 750 fill
Bought this of the swap in July, I couldn't find the original post. Previous owner said it was bought in 2014 and used 5 nights. He said it leaks a little down, which is true but I haven't noticed a lot. He didn't mention the "luxurious" down smell that I noticed, it bothered me the first couple outings but I seemed to have gotten used to it. I have used it 4 or 5 nights with dedicated sleep clothes. Includes the 2 pad straps, 2 quilt straps, storage sack, and stuff sack. Previous owner paid 225, I paid 185. Asking 150.

REI Lumen 25 Synthetic, regular
Well used but in good condition, mainly a car camping bag. I would say about 30 nights in this bag. It has been treated well, and washed a few times. Asking 45.

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Downlight Stormdown Jacket, medium
2014 version new with tags, only tried it on. It was a tiny bit snug with the layers on that I would use, overall a very nice jacket. Fleece lined pockets are awesome. The closest store is a long drive away so I am trying to sell here first and pass on a deal. I paid 229 for the jacket, 246 after tax. Asking 225.

Dueter ACT Lite 65+10 Pack, adjustable torso
This pack was my first, I have used it about 20 nights, bought new from REI a few years back. This pack is bomb proof and doesn't show much wear at all besides some dirt. No holes or tears. The frame is removable and so is the top lid. Paid around 200, asking 100.

Evernew Ultralight 1.3l pot lid
Like new, only used once before making a MYOG lid. Make offer.

MSR Pocket Rocket
Used gently, in great condition. Includes red carry case. 25.

Columbia River Eat'n Tool
Spork, screwdriver, bottle opener all in one.

GSI Pinnacle Dualist 1.8l Pot w/ bowls
This is a set that is missing several pieces. I have the hard anodized pot, 4 nesting plastic bowls, one bowl lid. Good condition, no scratches on the pot. 20

Snow Peak 450 mug lid
Plastic sipper lid for a Snow Peak double wall 450ml mug, used once. 5

Light My Fire Mora Knife/ fire steel combo
Like new condition, used to cut guy line once and cheese a couple times. fire striker was only struck a few times to test it out. 20

Packafeather XL Alcohol Stove
Bought it off of the swap lightly used, I never got to use it as my area is in extreme fire danger. I believe all that it is missing is the hardware cloth pot stand. 15 SOLD

Dirty Girl Gaiters
Brand new, never used. Includes the velcro. I believe they are the "burnt out" grey color, men's size "XyLarge". These were too big for my small feet. 20 PENDING

Emergency Paracord/ whistle bracelet
Bought at REI, never used. I untied the knot to use the paracord but never unbraided it. I couldn't get the knot tied back together. 5

Aloksak 12 x 12.5" waterproof bags
3 pack, never used. 15 PENDING

Green cotton "Jungle Hat" boonie hat
Unknown source, I believe it is a military boonie hat bought at a military supply store. Used a few times. The tag says "Jungle Hat" 5

Dorfman Pacific Company cotton hat.
Used a few times, needs a good washing but otherwise in good condition. 5

Evernew UL 1.3l titanium pot mesh stuff sack.
This is the mesh stuff sack that a 1.3l pot comes in. 5

Astral Brewer water/boat shoes, size 10.5
Bought at REI used gear sale, they looked brand new when I bought them and I used them at the beach twice. Too big for my feet w/o socks. Originally 100, 50 at used gear sale. Asking 30

Hounds "Ultralites" croc knock-offs, size "10/11"
I bought these as UL camp shoes/water crossing shoes, they weigh 8.9oz. This was before I decided I don't need camp shoes. Brand new, never used. Paid 15 at walgreens. 8

Teva Event hiking shoes, size 11
These are lightly used and dirty, they still have lots of life left. I bought them at an REI used gear sale for half price. Originally 140, I think I paid about 75. Asking 40

Gore Tex Bicycle gloves, size XL
Brand new but they have been sitting around for years, time to let them go. They were a gift that I never used. Like new. 10

Pearl Izumi Bicycle gloves, size L
Cold weather riding gloves, only used once, in new condition. 10

I will try to get some pictures up soon!