Marmot rain shell, XL, $60

Prices negotiable.

Older model Marmot torrent shell.  XL so it’s too big for me, therefore hardly used.  It has pit zips, packs into it’s left hand pocket, collar can be rolled up.   Only sign of wear is just inside the collar (pictured).

$45, plus shipping

R1, size large, lightly used.  1 small hole patched with gear aid. $55 plus shipping.

Marmot grid fleece pullover, size large.  
Great condition.  $20, +ship

Steripen Ultra, new with box, never used, retails for $120.  Selling for $65 plus shipping

MSR sweetwater filter, tested it one time, other than that, not used.  It has the adapt $30+shipping

MSR, superfly stove.  Used and in good shape. Piezo igniter works.  I will add the cup in the photo. $17

Klymit Xframe sleeping pad.  Used a couple times, I decided to stick with the Thermarest.  All parts included.  $35

MSR alpine pot set. Stainless steel 2L and 1.5L pot with pot grabber and a lid. Mesh bag for storage.
$24 plus shipping.

5.11 tactical flashlight, approximately 11” long.  It’s rechargeable and can take batteries.  Comes with a wall plug and a car charger.  Super bright and has a strobe function.  Perfect for finding my dog in the backyard at night.  $65 plus shipping

Peak 1 cook set.  Never used.  2L pot, lid/skillet, 2 sets of bowl, plate, cup, spork.  $17 plus shipping.

open to offers. Looking for a hooded R1, M for trade.

thanks,