FS: 3x Screamers, Metolius Belay Gloves, Ray-Way Tarp Tent, Prana Wool Zip-up (Men's Large)

All items located in Santa Barbara, shipping not included in price. Open to offers, and bundling it all would be stellar.

3x Screamers (1 Zipper, 2 Standard): $45 for all SOLD

None of them have been fallen on. I picked these up from another MP member a year or two ago and don't need them.

Ray-Way 1p Tarp Tent with Net-Tent Quadratic Kit: $180 shipped or $165 Santa Barbara pickup [Make an offer!]

I picked up this kit last summer along with an alpine quilt. I sewed the quilt and am just too busy with other projects to sew the tarp tent (stealth black color) and net-tent (urethane floor - tan color) . Retail is $220. Asking $180 shipped or local pickup $165. The Net-Tent is unopened. The Tarp Tent has been started (done the majority of the big cuts) but no sewing has been done. Happy to share more photos of the cut pieces upon request to show that it was cut to spec. 

Tarp Kit 1P: Sil-Stealth-Black ($89.95)

Silicone Sealant ($8.25)

Tarp Stakes (package of 12 stakes) ($16.95)

Net-Tent Quadratic Kit 1P:  Urethane-Tan ($89.95)

I also have a copy of the Ray-Way Tarp Book Essential ($15 usually). I will include this as a bonus item if you're interested for no additional cost.

Prana Zip-up Wool Jacket/Sweater (Men's Large): $40   SOLD

Great for around town that also provides warmth in wet conditions -- I took this to Western China/Tibet for bikepacking and it stays warm when wet. Good condition minus standard piling on the underside of the arms and a quarter-sized nick on the back.

Front

quarter-size nick on the back (maybe from friction? not a thru-hole in any case)

Metolius Belay Gloves (XL) w/ tags: $27 (retail $33 + tax)

(was going to make nice photos for all of these and didn't want to put the effort in after I photographed the gloves ha!)

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags