FS: Wool, Alpaca, and Cashmere Sweaters (Sizes S-M)

I bought too many sweaters during quarantine to test out for hiking and climbing. I chose the two that fit me best and now I'm selling the remaining. I bought them because, as my synthetic clothes wear out, I have been trying to move to natural fibers (to avoid micro-plastic pollution) that are warm and maintain warmth when wet. These sweaters are all 100% wool (not merino, which is often coated in a plastic polymer to make it washable), alpaca, or cashmere which are all biodegradable. Three of them had holes in them, and I used visible mending methods to fix them by hand. The thread used to mend is all 100% wool. I think it really adds to the charm of the sweaters.

Payment: Paypal or VenmoShipping: paid by buyer or local pickup in manhattan nyPrice: Listed below, willing to negotiate if you want to buy more than one or go in with a friend to get more than one.
Wool:
  • [SOLD] $100 Patagonia Green Crewneck (M): very heavy and cozy. Four visible mends: two on sleeves, one on front, and one large one on shoulder.

Cashmere:

• [SOLD] $100 Grey Patagonia V-neck (S)  - Three visible mends: all on left sleeve
  • $50 Blue Banana Republic Crewneck (No size tag but fits like men's S) - One visible mend on the back shoulder
Alpaca:

Let me know if you have any questions! Happy to provide more photos if you are interested in a specific sweater or how it fits.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags