FS: Scarpa Phantom Guides 43.5, Patagonia Hyperpuff Parka size Large, Marmot Hydrogen 30 down sleeping bag

Hi All,

closet clean out. I have some mint condition items to sell. Prices include shipping to continental US. Paypal or Venmo accepted. However the buyer will cover the fee if you're doing goods and services, so add whatever the percentage is on to the total price. Open to offers for multiple items. Thanks for looking.

PICTURES HERE: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Ici_LI_xxTiYs998dfYqbYPnl8Gu_KJ3?usp=sharing 

Marmot Hydrogen 30 sleeping bag. Size Regular, Left Zip. Condition is excellent. Newer model. Like new. slept in twice and stored appropriately. This is an ultralight sleeping bag with treated down. It packs insanely small, weighs about 23 oz, and is warmer than the 30 degree rating. I treat this bag as a 25 degree type of bag but it packs up smaller than comparable western mountaineering and feathered friends bags. It is a really magical combination. more info here: marmot.com/equipment/sleepi…. I am selling because I upgraded to a custom quilt and so have too many bags. Otherwise this one checks all the boxes - it is much cheaper than comparable bags (weight, packability, down fill). Some of the reviews claim the footbox is narrow and it is uncomfortable. I am 5'11" and have wide shoulders and had no issues with the fit of this bag. PRICE: $225 shipped.

Patagonia R1, size Medium, Black. Condition - Excellent. Newer version. Only used this as an ice climber layer a handful of times so in great condition. hence the like new condition. PRICE: $80.00 shipped. SOLD

Outdoor Research Crack Gloves. SOLD! Size S/M. Condition Brand New in packaging. Price $25 shipped.

Black Diamond X4s SOLD .1, .2, .3, .4 - Condition Very Good. Sling Date 2014. These cams were lovingly used but not abused so still a ton of life left. PRICE: $120 shipped for the set. 

Five Ten Grandstones, size 10. SOLD. Condition Very Good. Used a handful of pitches. they are just not working for me but they are comfortable as heck and look great. $100 shipped to you.

Outdoor Research Tradecraft Insulated Pants. Size Medium. SOLD Condition Excellent. These are synthetic insulated (primaloft gold) full zip pants from OR's tactical line up. They are a game changer for ice cragging and even multipitch if you bring a seconds pack. more info here: https://www.outdoorresearch.com/us/tradecraft-pants-264352.. I don't know if they are making these anymore. They list for over $300 but seem to be out of stock in normal sizes. My PRICE: $150 shipped.

Scarpa Phantom Guide boots, size 44 - size 10.5. SOLD Used several seasons of pure ice climbing but still in great shape. Lots of life left. Zippers still in good condition. $225 shipped...

Patagonia Hyperpuff Parka, size Large. SOLD Color is a blueish grey. this fits more like a medium belay parka (fits over all your other layers), and is in good condition. one small hole patched nicely with techy repair patch. PRICE: $100 shipped.