FS: $9 draws, Prana 30x32 jeans, Patagonads 36L crag pack, Genius 42.5, Maestro 42 and Evolv Shaman 11.5 Freshly Resoled

A portion of this sale will be donated to the Upper Peninsula Climbers Coalition! Pickup in the Red 11/5 to 11/9 and I'll subtract shipping.

Six or twelve never-used Cypher Vesta keylock bentgates for replacing your rope-end biners: $33 / $65 shipped 

Cypher Vesta never-used keylock screwgate: $4 shipped with any other item or $1500 shipped alone. 

Maestro 42: Resoled at R&R with XS Edge but haven't climbed in since. $60 shipped

Shaman 11.5: Resoled at R&R with XS Edge and climbed in at the Red three days. These fit like Katana 43's. $60 shipped

Genius 42.5: These things are assault weapons. I shouldn't sell them, but they're a wee bit big on me. $65 shipped.

Metolius Jester chalkbags, $5 each with all proceeds going to the UPCC.

A dozen variety 11cm sport draws: $9 each, free shipping on the lot.

Patagonia Altvia 36L backpack: $75 shipped

Prana 30x32 jeans, good shape, too long for me. Never climbed in, frontcountry attire only. A couple small dirt spots. $40, free shipping with another item.d

SOLD Six 25cm trad draws, perfect for linking pitches on Timewave Zero, or clipping nuts. Used twice. They triple down into stubbies too! $12 each, free shipping on the lot.

SOLD Five alpines with Sterling dyneema slings: $13 each, free shipping on the lot

SOLD Five alpines with Misty nylon slings: $10 each, free shipping on the lot

SOLD Four Misty 60cm nylon runners, $10

DONATED CMI PMP: If you want this, you probably deserve it for free. Buy $100 of stuff and promise you won't use it to aid Moonlight, and it's yours. Otherwise, make an offer or donate something to the Western Slope Climbers Coalition or Upper Peninsula Climber's Coalition.

All gear is used and marked with orange glitter fingernail polish guaranteed to land you that climbing girlfriend who works remotely as a graphic designer slash social media content curator, climbs just easier than you in order not to be a threat but just hard enough to drag up your pet multipitch, has #0.75-sized hands, is down to get randy on the top of Castleton after you crush that 5.10+ Kor Ingalls route with your new #7 and #8, and yes, will totally live in a van with you. Or if you're into bifurcated chromosomes, it will totally land you a date with Mr. Adventure himself.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags