FS: Closet Cleanout - Sierra Designs Tent and Fleece Hoody (R1 equivalent), BearVault BV500, MSR Whisperlite Universal Stove, REI Serrana 20 Sleeping Bag, Sea-to-Summit Compression Sack

Edit: ALL SOLD! Thanks all!

Hey all! Going through and getting rid of some redundant items in the gear closet. Would really prefer to sell the tent and bear canister local (Twin Cities MN, Duluth MN, or anywhere in between), but open to shipping if someone is really interested. All other prices include shipping and PayPal fees. If you’d like any more photos of any of the items, have any questions, or want to bundle items, just ask!  Also, I've never sold on here (have only bought from a few others), so if I need to change anything please just let me know. I think these are all priced reasonably based on sold items, but if I’m off base on any of them feel free to let me know that as well. 

Sierra Designs Meteor 2 Tent - SOLD

Great tent, really durable, definitely a 3 season tent but have brought it winter camping a few times and it worked great as long as you’re not anticipating any significant snow loading. I tend to baby my gear and it shows here; this tent looks absolutely brand new. No rips, tears, stains, like at all. Biggest issue / difference from brand new is a hole in the stuff sack (last picture). This tent is super easy to set up, has a bit more floor space and head room than some other similar models, and the ‘burrito bag’ stuff sack is really nice for easily getting everything back in the bag the next morning. Not UL by any means, but makes a great easy, durable tent for car camping and overnights. Looking for $120 local, or $150 shipped. Full product specs here: https://sierradesigns.com/meteor-2/

MSR Whisperlite Universal Stove - SOLD

Only used a handful of times. Great stove, boils water almost as fast as the flamethrower that is MSR’s DragonFly but without sounding like a jet is taking off nearby. This version of the stove also allows for the nozzle to be swapped out for use with Iso canister fuel as well as the usual liquid fuel which is super nice. Comes with a 20 fl.oz. fuel bottle as well. Retails for $150stove+$20bottle, asking $120 for both (including shipping). Full specs: https://www.msrgear.com/stoves/liquid-fuel-stoves/whisperlite-universal/06630.html

Bear Vault 500 - PENDING

Pretty self explanatory, used for one week along the JMT. In perfect condition. Would love to sell this local as I feel like it will be a pain to ship, but haven’t looked into it much tbh. $55 local, idk $65 shipped?

REI Women’s Serrana 20F Sleeping Bag - SOLD

GF’s sleeping bag, found a Magma 15 so no longer have use for this. Very warm sleeping bag, because women’s bags are rated at the comfort temp instead of the limit temp, this bag is actually warmer than my men’s Magma 15. Used probably a dozen times (on the high end), still in great condition. VERY small amount of dirt on the very upper zipper area. Again, I baby my gear, so this has always been stored fully uncompressed in the original mesh sack. I believe I paid $220 new, so looking for $120 including shipping and PayPal. Specs: https://www.rei.com/product/110926/rei-co-op-serrana-20-sleeping-bag-womens 

Sea-to-Summit Ultra-Sil eVent Compression Dry Sack - Medium / 14L - SOLD

Self explanatory. Like new. Love this for a sleeping bag compression sack (fits the bag above perfectly). Even if shit hits the fan and my whole pack were to be drenched, always nice knowing the sleeping bag will be dry inside. Can be used for a variety of other things of course though. $36 shipped.

Sierra Designs Cold Canyon Fleece Hoody - SOLD

SD's version of the famous Patagonia R1. Black, men’s medium (fits large). I like this better than the original R1. Full zip, hooded (a combo that is hard to find in an R1), thumbholes, chest & hand pockets, and windbreaker material in the front panels. Like new. Worn twice (only once outside), selling because I am the definition of a size medium, and this fits pretty much exactly between a medium and a large. $150 new, asking $80 shipped. Specs here: https://sierradesigns.com/mens-cold-canyon-hoodie/