FS: BD Creek 50, harnesses, canyoneering rope, DMM Dragonfly 0, free madrock lyras

Cleaning out the closet. I'm in Lander and can ship out up to 9/30, then pickup only in yosemite up to 10/12, back to civilization on the 10/17 and can ship again. Cont. US only please.

SOLD Black Patagonia R1 Hoody size medium - $80, will snag pics in a bit. 

PENDING YOSEMITE PICKUP Petzl Basic Ascenders - $25 each

SOLD Sz Small Edelrid Ace Ambassador $40 - New, didn't fit. For context, I wear a small Arc harness and this was way too small.
Size Large BD Momentum $40 - New

SOLD BD Creek 50 S/M $100 - Didn't fit me well, you can see the trend. If you're willing to pick up in Lander (up to 9/30) or yosemite (up to 10/12) I'll discount you a 6 pack a beer. Has a tear on a piece of fabric that goes over the waist belt

SOLD Sterling CanyonPrime rope 8.5mm 200ft $100 - Really good condition, clean. Used for TRS'ing on routes with long approaches. Will discount the price of your favorite 6 pack if you pick up in lander or yosemite. 

CLAIMED Madrock Lyra Size 43/11.5 womens Free, just cover shipping - bought these mega cheap new, didn't fit me and have been sitting in the closet for a while.

SOLD DMM Dragonfly 0 $55 - Placed a few times, deeply prefer Z4s

PENDING YOSEMITE PICKUP Arcteryx Beta LT circa 2019 size Medium $250 obo - 9.5/10, used for a quarter of a season before covid started. Some dirt from sitting at the bottom of the pack.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags