FS: Zpacks Twin Quilt - Brand New - Price Drop

Ok, it's not brand new, it has only been used a total of two nights. Brand new condition. Purchased from Zpacks this spring (April 2021).  Used only two nights this summer; the rest of the time stored correctly, expanded in an over-sized cotton storage bag.  Smoke free home.  I sleep warm and this bag is just too hot for me.  Only reason for selling is I want to get the same bag in a 20F version.  Maybe you (or the other person sharing this bag) sleep cold, or you want to use this in colder temps or high elevation.  Either way, this is a great bag.  More down than the Feathered Friends Spoonbill, but with the quilt design can accommodate a much larger temperature range. A very versatile design. This bag packs down surprisingly small in a stuff/compression sack; barely bigger than a normal single sleeping bag.  A huge advantage to saving pack weight and pack size.  The weight stats are spot on to the Zpacks website, this weighs 36.5 oz on my scale.  Comes with Zpacks DCF stuff sack.  Huge weight savings compared to two single sleeping bags.

Zpacks twin quilt

Green, Long, 10F 

Located in Salida Colorado.  Will ship at buyers expense.  I travel to the Front Range occasionally, let me know and perhaps we can meetup.  

I'm listing this at $559, the price of the bag I plan to replace it with.  $500  $475 OBO.  That's a big savings for someone who wants the extra down.  Again, this quilt is practically brand new.  Feel free to send me any offer you like.  I'm willing to consider reasonable offers, especially for pickup or easy transactions.  I take cash, venmo or paypal.  Any other questions, let me know.  

Pictured on a Queen bed for reference.  This bag is quite roomy and very comfortable for two.