F/S: Climbing Harnesses

We bought some extra harnesses about 6 months ago. 2 were for our kids' friends. And the 2 Edelrid harnesses were for me. I just got the sizing wrong on one, and received the wrong size on the other.

All 4 harnesses come with the carrying bags they came with.

I will ship within a day. Smoke free home.  I will post pics below the descriptions.

I have the following harnesses:

Edelrid Solaris ,black and purple, women's XS, brand new, never used,  $50  Great harness and very well made. I think that the Solaris is Edelrids top end harness for women. 

Edelrid Solaris ii (Newer version), women's medium, it's brand new. I tried it on one time at the gym, belayed my husband on one route. It was just a little too big. This is a really nice harness, and they are super comfy. I have a size small that I climb in, and it is my favorite all around harness. It's really well made, and works great for sport climbing and for longer routes with a heavy rack. Definitely my favorite harness of all time.  These are $129.95 at Backcountry right now, $75

BD Men's Momentum, medium, my son used it one time at the gym. Basically brand new, These are $60 at REI right now, and about $50 at Backcountry, $25

SOLD  BD Women's Momentum, size Small. This harness has been used 3 times. A friend used it for a day of outdoor climbing, and I used it for 2 weeknight gym sessions while I was waiting on my new Edelrid to arrive. It's in new condition. $25

Edelrid Solaris ii, women's medium

Edelrid Solaris, women's XS 

BD Men's Momentum, Medium

SOLD BD Women's Momentum, size small

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags