cams, nuts, TC Pros, Katanas, Wire brush Holsters, tricams

Hey all,

need to thin out the gear collection.

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BD C4 cams are $40 Ea. including pictured color coded crab. unless you buy multiple then they are $35 ea unless you want them all... then make an offer.  excluding the #4 

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#2cam

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#3 cam has some fray to trigger wires $30 with purchase of any other item(s)

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#4 cam $50 basically brand new comes with crab

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!odd ball X4 .1 with damage to one wire bead $30 with purchase of any other item(s) works fine includes red crab

Coveted Green Alien $50 no crab boi

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!full rack o nuts $60

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!tri cam a lots $45 for all 4 no splitzies 

Shoezies:

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mcfucktastic TC pros brand new! oooooh aaahhhh fresh rubberrrr left is a size 42 right is a size 43 The heel rubber has been cut on the left one in an attempt to expand it... did not work too painful git em gone $50

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lasportiva Muria lace ups Originally purchased on MP FS forum for $100 just don't fit like I hoped climbed in 2-3x $75 for them. size 43!

Custom 3D printed  wire brush holster and wire brush, please for the love of gawd don't use this on sandstone, Granite and gym holds only! Includes one brand new wire brush and 3D printed sheath with belt slot, this is printed in a flexible TPU filament, I can add a name or short phrase to the back, I have red, yellow and blue colors available, might make a cool b-day or holiday gift? There will be some lead time to produce this, takes me about 6hrs to print one plus set up. $25 ea. Shipped   (wire brush handle will always be red)

damnit I don't really want to sell any of this but need $ to fund climbing I need an outdoor gear design job

If you buy multiple items I will cut deals.

If you have a Hammer or Blades for the Original Petzl Quark axes I really REALLY need both they were lost in transit :(

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags