FS: 2004 Dodge Sprinter T1N Van

The van is in really good condition with low miles. I am selling it because I need to settle into a house for work and no longer need to be mobile. 

186k miles!

It has:
A diesel heater, refrigerator/freezer, solar, custom fit bamboo mattress, counter top made from an old wine barrel, fresh/grey water tanks and a sink, updated radio system, maxx fan, window that opens above the cooking area and on the sliding door for natural light, welded hooks for strapping down things on the roof if needed, 6 gallon water cube for easy use, broom, bedding, pillows and sheets, converter for larger appliances, manuals, window covers, banana hammock for produce, hangboard if you climb!

*I have a spare set of nice snow tires in California if you need them, maybe we can find a way to get you those*

What is funky:
- Needs a new deep cycle battery for the solar to work. fairly cheap and confirmed that is the fix
- The hinge that closes the door is wearing out so sometimes it doesn't close all the way, I have the part to fix it and you can get do it yourself but I am not good at mechanical things
- I have all the parts from mercedes for the e-brake (it currently is frozen), its a cheap job as well but have not had the time to fix itMore photos are coming soon! I need to repaint the inside and clean it up a bit and move my stuff out but happy to send you photos as I make progress and answer any questions. If you want to fly into SEA/TAC I am happy to meet you there if you want to fly in and drive it home.

Asking 40k OBO

Detail

Tags