FS: Free-standing Campus Board - Portland, OR

Hey folks, I built this campus board at the beginning of covid last year, set it up in my yard and trained on it while the gyms were closed. Now I live 5 blocks from the gym and I get to go breathe chalk dust through a mask whenever i feel like it, so this badboy is sitting unused in my garage. Would love to find a new home for it. 

The campus board is made of two identical A-frames that support the main board. It is free-standing and burly enough that it can safely be set up in your backyard without worrying about it being attached to anything. Obviously you want it to be on flat ground. The main board has 3 sets of campus rungs, all Metolius woodgrips, in sizes M, L and 3XL (big jugs that are very nice for warming up). Vertically it fits 9 rows of rungs with standard moon spacing (22 cm between rungs). The hardware holding it all together is beefy 3/8" bolts and nuts/tee-nuts. You need about 10' of vertical space to set it up. Easily protectable with a tarp if you are putting it outdoors.

It's the perfect training tool for a quick after work session and you can use the rungs to hangboard as well.  

Local pick up only in portland.

$400 OBO (including the rungs). 

Make me an offer!

Detail

Tags