Butora Narsha (blue/narrow) sz 45

Selling a bunch of gear and some older mountaineering stuff. Send me an offer if you don't like the price. Venmo or PP, (G+S fee on buyer if desired) shipping on buyer unless otherwise discussed. 

Pair of Butora Narshas, used once for 2 hours at the gym. Slight wear of fabric pattern on the left toe (fabric is fine, it's just the design decal). Got these in the same size as my Acros hoping I could just grin and bear the break in a little harder, but I'm throwing in the towel. I actually prefer the toe box and heel to the Acro, but they're definitely a little snugger and less stretchy. For reference, I'm a 44 in solution comps and katakis, and a 45 in most other Sportiva/Scarpa shoes (and acros). 

$45

Arc'teryx Bora 80 Pack

Great condition, no defects, size M. 

$100

Evolv Stryker approach shoes, size 42. Pretty much new, tried on once inside. 

$20 SOLD

Cilogear 45L worksack

Brain, hipbelt, and Klymit inflatable frame sheet. Good condition except for a small tear on bottom left (see picture). Size Small.

$75 SOLD 

Older La Sportiva Nepals, size 43.5. Well loved, ~15 years old, still climb well. Rand shows some cracking but doesn't affect waterproofing, soles are in great shape. 

$50 SOLD

Petzl Connect Adjust 

Used for 3 months on sport, slight wearmarks on the metal otherwise mint. Don't have the little rubber grommet for the biner.

$20 SOLD

Mountain Hardwear Hatcher Hoodie, medium - 

R1-style fleece inside, wool outside. Like new, but it does have some company logo sewn in bottom right (pictured). 

$25