Golite Eden 1 Tent - TNF Zealot 85 Backpack.

Up for sale is my Golite Eden 1 person tent. It is used but in excellent condition and has no damage to it. It is a great, large, single wall, non freestanding solo tent. I have been using my two person tent for a while now and have no plans at any time soon to go back to a solo tent (I appreciate the extra room now and have a dog with me a lot). I last used this tent this past fall. The tent comes with reflective guy out cords that I have changed out to 550 paracord (its what I had and needed to be more stealth). I have and will include the reflective cord as well (which is thinner/lighter). I made (tried) a ground sheet out of Tyvek and used duct tape and grommets to try and make it more fitted. Its not perfect but does the job and covers half of the vestibule area.  I no longer have the original stakes that it came with but can add some other assorted stakes if wanted (mostly hook stakes).

Here is a link with my review and pictures of the tent:

Includes:

Tent

Stuff sack

Poles

Pole bag

Tyvek ground sheet

Reflective cord/paracord

$200.00 shipped to lower 48 only.

The North Face Zealot 85 Backpack. Black, Size M/L (adjusts up to a 22" torso). Great condition, the only flaw is one of the zipper cord pulls broke but is still functional and can be easily replaced if wanted. I only used this pack 3 times and it is much bigger than I need right now (I also have the Zealot 70 which has plenty of room for me). The pack has a nice size shove it pocket with a smaller zippered pocket in front, two of the biggest hip belt pockets I have ever seen on a pack (one is waterproof, the other is mesh). A big, easily removable lid that holds a lot and sleeping bag compartment with divider that is removable. The pack has top, sleeping bag (bottom) and side access (the side one is nice with dual zippers). Its not the lightest pack (close to 6 pounds) but is very durable and worth the weight. Very comfortable shoulder straps and a nice hip belt that sits well. I do not have any pictures right now but can get some soon if requested. It looks just like the pic here:

Reviews and more pictures:

http://www.backcountry.com/the-north-face-zealot-85-backpack-4880-5185cu-in

http://www.backpacker.com/the-north-face-zealot-85-backpack-gear-zone/slideshows/191?position=1

$220.00 Shipped to lower 48 only.

I accept Paypal and Postal Monet Orders.

Message me any questions.

Thanks....

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags