WTS: Closet Cleanout: Ghost Whisperer, La Sportiva Batura 2.0's, BD Mercury Mitts, Climbing Helmets, and more.

*Open to any offer*

Little closet cleanout... Album with more angles of everything! 

https://imgur.com/gallery/8SsQY8T

La Sportiva Batura 2.0's Size 44.5 

These are the old version of the G5's, still have laces... lots of people loved them before they were discontinued... I have absolutely beat the shit out of them the last three years, took up Rainier and Pico De Orizaba last year. Still waterproof and super warm, but can no longer take a fully automatic crampon, I just wore semi auto's... Give me 125 shipped? Perfect beginner boot. SOLD SOLD SOLD

REI Waterproof Rain Pants... pretty sure they are the Rainier's. Size large short (fit me well with a 34 waist, 6 foot tall)

Have full side zips which are super nice for putting on over crampons. Looking for 25 shipped?

Black Diamond Mercury Mitts Size Medium.

Great great mitts. Wore on rainier and Mount Washington 4 or so times. Only selling because I am buying Alti's so I can't justify these guys as well. 50 shipped?

Petzl Tikkina: Will throw in with purchase of the boots.

Black Diamond Half Dome Size Medium/small.

Only worn mountaineering so.. no falls obviously, a bit scraped just bushwhacking and stuff. Will either bundle for cheap or ship for 30.

Open to trades for:

Sun Hoody size medium

Down Booties 

Mountain Hardwear Compressor Pants Size Large (or BD stance)

Patagonia Capilene bottom Thermals Size Large

OR Alti Mitts

Thermarest Z-lite

-20 degree bag (WM or FF, consider others)

HMG that is 4400, porter preferred.

120ish Liter Duffel

Julbo's with camel or zebra lenses

Petzl or BD RH ascender

Pickets (I have decent ones, but if anyone wants to let go of some Yates....)