FS: Dutchware Chameleon hammock, Warbonnet Wooki underquilt, Dutchware Hex Tarp

FS: Dutchware Chameleon hammock, Warbonnet Wooki underquilt, Dutchware Hex Tarp

I’m selling off the majority of my hammock system.  I’ve designed several of my own hammocks over the years, and customized this system after owning several after-market (cottage vendor) systems.  I am a very cold sleeper, and wanted something that was very easy to set up with no “fiddle factor”.  I have found this system to be everything I wanted it to be, and I always slept warm and comfortable with no issues due to the equipment or set-up.

I am now selling it off because I am having difficulties due to being a very restless sleeper as well as a side sleeper.  I am also tall (6’5”, 195cm), so I have trouble maintaining the proper positioning within the hammock to maintain full underquilt coverage.  This is my second system with a Wooki underquilt – I sold my first system because I was having trouble at the time with the “jimmy-legs”, meaning I was having trouble getting just my legs comfortable in a hammock.  Once I got that issue sorted out, I set up an almost identical system in this new set-up, but unfortunately the restlessness has returned more than ever.

I am going to try an Amok Draumr XL, now that they have a Winterlite pad that will see to my needs as a cold sleeper.  If this experiment fails, then I unfortunately will have to go back to ground where I can thrash around with no restrictions.

The different components are available for purchase individually.  However, for ease of shipping and less hassle overall, I’d prefer to sell as a group.  Contact me with what you want, and I’m sure we can work something out.

The entire system was used for 5 nights in total.  I sleep with full length underwear so there was almost no actual skin to hammock contact.  I am basing my resale pricing on 80% of the purchase price alone (without the shipping costs to get it to me).

Prices listed are in US dollars and include shipping costs to Canada or the Continental United States by standard Canada Post, from my location near Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.  I am willing to ship outside of the listed areas or by faster methods, with the purchaser paying for the difference in shipping costs.

Payment by PalPal only, or cash if a deal is done in person.

Please see the following posts for more information on these items:

Dutchware Chameleon & Wooki combination:  $450 shipped

Dutchware Chameleon & Wooki & Dutchware/Razor Tarp combination:  $550 shipped

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags