FS: Very rare and very useful (and very expensive) gear. C3s, Removable bolt, Petzl Attaches, RPs, Yosemite hammer, 3.5 Camalot, USHBA nut tool

Listing for sale some of the significantly rarer but very useful gear I have (also some fairly common gear at cheaper prices). Much of this is quite expensive but in my opinion (and perhaps yours) worth the asking price. Not intending this thread to be a debate on prices. If you want something, great, I'll get it to you quickly. If you don't like the prices, fine, feel free to exit the thread.

I've tried to take accurate pictures of everything but if you would like additional pictures of any gear, please ask. Shipping is additional and I will do my best to ship as cheaply as possible while still packaging your gear carefully.

Black Diamond C3s size Yellow (#2). $65 each. Both are Sold. I do have another two that I may get around to listing. Update: See below.

Two more Yellow C3s, since the first two sold so quickly. These are the last two I have and very different in condition. The one is pretty much brand new with no signs of ever being placed and a perfect sling. The other has seen quite a bit of use and has a bit of a rope mark on the plastic part of the stem, as is common in used C3s. $48 for the more used one. $75 for the practically new one. The $48 one is Sold.

USHBA titanium nut tool. Undoubtedly the best nut tool ever made (and no longer made). Excellent condition. Spring is crisp. $75.

Petzl Attache locking carabiners. The best belay/rappel biner and sadly ruined by Petzl with the new version. Here's your chance to replace that Attache you've been holding on to for 15 years for less than the price of a Magnetron Gridlock. Brand new. $30 each. Both are Sold.

Black Diamond X4 .5 and .75. Black Diamond offset X4 .5/.75. The X4s are in good condition. The Z4 I do not believe has ever been placed. The .5 is $48. The .75 is $48. The .5/.75 is $52. 

Black Diamond Yosemite Hammer. Lightly used. $76. Sold.

Black Diamond Turbo Express ice screw. 22cm. One of the teeth could use a little touching up. $32. Pending but no answer since committing to pay yesterday.

3/8 inch Removable Bolt. If you know what this is and want one, I don't need to say more. There's a reason these almost never come up for sale. In good condition. Crisp action. $75. Sold. I do have another but have received a lot of interest in it.

Original HB brass nuts. Widely considered better than the replacement DMM Imps. Plus, DMM does not offer the size 0. Full set #0 - #5. All are in good condition and have not been aided on. $95. Sold.

Black Diamond Camalots sizes 3.5, 4, and 5. All are in good condition. The 3.5 has seen the most use. The 3.5 is $65. Sold. The 4 is $65. Sold. The 5 is $70. Sold. 

This last one is more of a joke but if you decide your rack needs some unique flair to it, this may be the ticket. Black BD #10 nut. I believe BD only made the black nuts for one year. First photo shows it by itself, second shows it next to a modern #10. Barely used. $25. Sold.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags