Rock Empires .25 - #2 $100, chalk bag, men's M clothes

Selling cams I have but don't need to get cams I need but don't have, so I'm possibly open to trades for single stems from #3 down with slings 3 years old or less. Buyer pays shipping. Venmo, Cash ap, or Paypal.  Local pick up is cool, too; we can go climbing and I'll take awesome pictures of you gettin' sendy as that's a thing I do.

Rock Empire u-stems, .25 - #2, the #1 and #2 are four lobes, the .25 - .75 are three lobes (roughly the same size as a #1 - #5 Metolius TCU). Re-slung by Runout Customs in Jan '21. - $100

Kreig chalk bag never used (cool zipper pocket on back, loop for your keys or some other thing that would likely get in your way, and panic whistle on the waist band in case you get lost or injured or want to signal your friends from a ways off) - $20 

Kuhl Burr jacket, medium. Worn a hand full of times. No rips or stains. - $50

REI medium weight merino wool long-sleeve. Worn about a dozen times (always on awesome adventures, so this thing comes with good vibes all up in it). I got this to keep me warm at the 2019 Craggin' Classic and it held up like a champion. Always washed with Woolite.- $30  

Detail

Tags