Closet Cleaning – Osprey, Jet Boil, Patagonia, and random stuff

All prices listed are including shipping CONUS, F&F or add 3% G&S.

1.)    Osprey Atmos 65 AG – No rips or tears or stains. Slight signs of use. Size large. Been a great pack just lost a bunch of weight and it no longer fits like it should! $100

2.)    Jetboil MiniMo – Used but still life left. Includes the pot adapter. Piezo works but has never been as reliable as a bic lighter. The bottom measuring cup is broken but I personally have never used much anyway. It cracked on the first trip in the pack and I just stopped bringing it. Got a and haven’t used it much since. $75

3.)    Patagonia Blackhole 12L messenger bag – Never used, still has tags. Got it as a gift and just never really needed it. $65

4.)    Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire Edition – Watch band and bezel has signs of use but the sapphire glass is flawless. Includes charger, charging block, original packaging, and docs as well as the tools used for the band. $150

5.)    Samsung G2 Smartwatch – Similar to the Garmin, signs of wear and tear but the glass is good and works great. Includes charger and charging block. $85

6.)    Montane Down hoodless jacket (Medium) – No rips, tears, holes, stains or smells. Just a bit too small for me. Never taken on a trip. Has a quarter zip front then two side zips for venting and easy entry. $100

7.)    Patagonia Down Sweater (XL) – Only used a few times on the trail. Just barely notice a small pin hole on the sleeve, but its small enough I haven’t noticed it until now. $75

8.)    Goal zero Nomad 7 – Never used, still has box and the film covering the solar panels $65

9.)    GSI Escape Pot – Never taken outside, only used as a test. Bought for a snow melting vessel on a winter trip and just never used. $45

10.) Mountainsmith Slingback Chair – Really cool, very slick design, just never used, like new condition. If you haven’t seen one, it uses your trekking poles to make a reclining chair. $15

11.)  Thermarest NeoAir Pump – Pretty simple, just never used it. $20

Buy any of the above and ill throw in any of the following in for free while supplies last: A microfiber towel, Arctix XL Snow pant, Older REI XL Rain pant, a Kung Foon, Stanly Mug and pot set, a flashlight glove, an electric lighter, a peregrine packable backpack, or Ecoart Silicone collapsible bowl and cup set.

Pics here – https://imgur.com/a/vNLuP1q