FS: Cams and shoes: DMM dragon 0.4-3, New style C4 0.4-0.75, WC Friend #1, La Sportiva TX2 approach shoe (Eu 42.5), 5.10 Anasazi blancos (Eu 43) and scarpa instinct s (Eu 42.5)

All prices OBO, shipped. Alternatively, local pickup in Las Vegas. PayPal and venmo accepted. You cover fees if not F&F. 

La Sportiva TX2s I love these shoes. They're awesome. Unfortunately I'm an idiot and ordered a 42.5 instead of a 43 so these are a smidge too small. I wore them once for a ~2 mile approach. $90

All prices OBO, shipped. Alternatively, local pickup in Las Vegas.  PayPal and venmo accepted. You cover fees if not F&F.

SOLD SOLD SOLD

WC Friend #1 I couldn't find this one on sale recently so ended up buying a #1-3 set, but don't need a duplicate #1. This was purchased within the last few months, lightly used. $55

DMM Dragon cams from 0 to 5 (BD 0.4 to 3 equivalent). I bought almost all of these new within the last 6 months, a few were purchased "used" on here but essentially look brand new, just older slings (oldest is 2017 I think). I'm just not as big of a fan of these cams as the WC friends I got and don't need another single rack. 0-4 $55 each, 5 $62.50 (at least 2 or cover shipping), or $320 for the set.

2019 C4 cams from 0.3 to 3, missing #1 because I got it stuck in a crack like the gumby I am (trying not to be). All purchased by me in January and February. No falls or even takes. The #3 was dropped from a few pitches up but landed in scrub oak. Resulted only in a few dings and another bruise to my ego, otherwise functions perfectly. 

0.3 to 0.75: $50 each

2 and 3: $55 each

DMM dragon 2 cams #1 and #2 (C4 0.5 and 0.75 equivalents) #2 pending. Bought these used off of MP but had already purchased new ones and didn't wanna cancel my agreement with the seller. They are in great shape, haven't been placed much and I was told they weren't ever fallen on. $55 each

Totem cam 0.5 (black). NWT $90

Camalot C4 #6 (one left, pending) NWT. $95.

Wild country helium 2 draws NWT x8. Had planned on making alpines of these, but decided to stick with my BD oz biners. $20 each. 

Mammut 9.5 infinity dry 70m rope NWT. $225

Cypher zero in need of a resole. US 10.5 (Eu 44) but run small, about the size of the other 2 pairs. $shipping

Arcteryx konseal FL US men's size 10 (Eu 44). Worn for about a week, just a half size too big. Would potentially trade for a size 9.5. $85

5.10 Anasazi blancos with a fresh resole with toe rand (I did 2 or 3 pitches on the resole) from Yosemite bum. I wanted to be part of the blanco cult, but they're just a little too tight and I have too many shoes. US men's 10 (Eu 43), but I asked for them to be stretched a 1/2 size on the resole. $80

BD C4 0.4-0.75 (0.3 sold) I purchased these new about a year ago, but recently replaced them with the Z4 equivalents. $50 each (at least 2 or cover shipping) or $145 for the remaining 0.4-0.75, $195 with the WC #1

Scarpa instinct s also just a tad too small. Only been worn for a couple gym sessions. US men's 9.5 (Eu 42.5). $80

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags