FS: Rab Latok Tour pants, La Sportiva Jackals 44.5, Mammut smart alpine, La Sportiva Miura 42.5

Spring Cleaning

Sold: Grivel G12 crampons. Reliable mountaineering crampons that have seen a lot of days, but have a lot of life remaining. $50 shipped. 

Grivel G1 mountaineering axe, 66cm. Relatively little use. $55 shipped. 

Camp Neve mountaineering axe, 65cm. Even less use than the Grivel G1. $60 shipped. 

La Sportiva Boulder X, size 44. These have been worn, but mostly as grocery store approach shoes. Turns out I like my trail runners better for actual approaches.  $60 shipped. 

La Sportiva Akyra's, size 43.5. Very well aged. I probably wouldn't run an ultra in them, but they have more life to live. Free with the Boulder X's, otherwise $20 shipped. 

La Sportiva Jackals, 44.5, never worn. Too small for me and cannot return. Wish they fit because they are burly trail runners. $65 shipped. 

Everything below here sold, keeping for future reference on pricing:

Sold: Arc'teryx Beta AR Jacket, size large. This jacket is a a few years old, and I have exclusively used it for ice climbing and skiing. There are no rips/tears, and all the zippers and seams are in perfect condition. That said, it needs to be retreated with DWR sometime soon. $160 shipped. 

Sold: Rab Latok Tour hardshell climbing/touring pant, size medium (I am a 32, they fit more like 33/34's and have shortish inseams). I bought these used and wore them twice ski touring. They don't fit me well. Come with suspenders. Seem like they'd be great all-around alpine pants. $80 shipped. 

Sold: OR Alibi II gloves, size large. Worn once, not for me. $45 shipped. 

Sold: La Sportiva Miura's, 42.5. Fair condition. Too small for me. $45 shipped.