FS: Western Mountaineering Alpinlite 20deg 6’6″ left zip, like new

Hey all,

It’s time to let go of my nearly brand new 6’6″ left zip, purchased only 6 months ago from – order confirmation below. Weighs 32.85oz per the pic below (34.69 for bag in sack minus 1.84 for stuff sack only). I only put 6 nights on it total across Joshua Tree NP, Maroon Bells Wilderness in Colorado, and Buckskin Gulch in Utah. Always slept in a tent with patagonia base layers (top and bottom), DT socks, full balaclava, AND a WM Tioga liner (also purchased from backcountry in the same transaction pictured below) as I was paranoid about getting any oils or moisture into the bag. There was never any precipitation, and it hasn’t been washed. Always stored in the cotton stuff sack to allow lofting.

This is an unbelievable bag and beat all my expectations. Ultimately, it just wasn’t right for my quiver as I have several other bags at similar ratings and was not using this enough to justify the price tag. Hoping it can find a nice new home so I can replace with a Versalite that will get me down into winter-level temps.

Bought this at the retail price of $600. Looking for $445 to continental US, which is inclusive of free shipping. PM me if international and we can figure out a custom arrangement.