FOR SALE: Western Mountaineering Puma GWS Expedition, 6'6" version.

Hello All,

Selling my Western Mountaineering Puma GWS Expadition -25. Bag is (6'6") version, left side zip. Comes with Western Mountaineering sack, not pictured. Stored properly at all times. Used but in excellent condition. MSRP for this bag is 1,050 USD.

Asking 650 USD + shipping. I'm Located in Albany, NY.

Here's a description of the bag from the WM website:

• westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">6″ Spacing/V-Block Side Baffle
  • westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">64″/39″ Shoulder/Foot Girth
  • westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Full Down Collar
  • westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">Interlocking Gore Windstopper™ Draft Tubes
  • westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">9″ Loft, -25° F
  • westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">37 oz. Down Fill
  • westernmountaineering.com/w…); padding-left: 14px; background-position: 0px 5px; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat;">3 lbs. 12 oz. Total Weight
"To some people winter mountaineering is just a pastime. Be it searching for an uncut bowl to tele, a frozen waterfall to climb or a simple visit to the Brooks Range, the Puma Gore Windstopper™ has been there, done that! This sizable bag is lofted with down and roomy to boot! 37 ounces of 850+ fill power down lofts this bag to a full 9″ for a rating of minus 25 below! A shoulder girth of 64″ provides room to layer, store clothing or fit to big folk. The inside foot section is sewn with a 2.4 oz. fabric to protect the bag while stowing gear. And the Reverse Differential Hood is roomy, down filled and warm, and totally made with Gore Windstopper™. The full down filled collar and both Interlocking Draft Tubes are also completely made with Gore Windstopper™ fabric. No place to cut costs! Few continents require anything warmer than our Puma Gore Windstopper™"
I purchased this bag as an emergency backup for remote sailing trips in the Arctic. The few times I have used it I have literally boiled. It's an incredible piece of gear. Due to the state of things, all of my Arctic expeditions are on hold. Time to let this piece of kit back into the wild.

PayPal or Zelle preferred for payment.

Happy to talk on the phone, exchange emails, and/or FaceTime to ensure a smooth sale. [email protected]

Thank you.