FS – Gear Closet Cleanout! EE Men’s Small TOrrid Apex Jacket, MSR pocket rocket

Buy payers G&S Fee. Shipping included. If you buy multiple items, I will cut you deals!

Torrid Jacket Men’s Small 7D inner and outer Blue midnight. It has been stored and washed after use. No damage. I added a pull toggle to the zipper. $120

2 2.57oz used a couple of nights when I forgot my stove on a trip- $30

Brynje Super Thermo blue zip polo shirt men’s small 5.47oz – only worn once then washed. I preferred the non-polo shirt version. $65

Montbell Neoprene Neck Gaiter – Never worn. I ended up getting something different – $20

HMG Pack Pods Large 1.31oz SMall 1.16oz – I have two large pack pods and three small pack pods for their 2400/3400 packs. One of the large pack pods has some loose seams, but it doesn’t affect the pod’s integrity. All the others are in solid shape—$ 40 for the larger ones and $30 for the smaller ones. IF YOU BUY ALL OF THEM, I WILL SELL FOR $130. this is a deal, and I will not barter with this.

Zpacks Airline Pack Liner Green 3.28 – Never used. Blue zpacks carabiner included in the weight. I think I bought this drunk :P $50

Arcteryx Lefroy Pants 30 waist and 30 inseam 9.38OZ – Used for a bit. No wear or tear. Solid condition – $70

Also, assorted dcf stuck sacks that I will add to sales as thank you bonuses!

https://imgur.com/a/gZgqqcL

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags