FS: WESTERN MOUNTAINEERING BAG

OK.  So I have this WM bag I bought in the 90’s that I haven’t used for years.  It is a semi-rectangular bag with microfiber shell in blue.  I don’t remember the model name but I think it is a Sequoia model from that time since it has a hood (such as it is on a semi-rectangular bag).  It has a full length left side zipper with double pulls that goes around the footbox so it can be opened up fully or one an just vent the footbox.

It has nice loft but i don’t remember the temperature rating or the down fill power..  Current Sequoias are 5 degrees but I don’t know what this is rated.  It was washed years ago professionally (through the late great A16 store) after the last time I used it and it’s been hanging in my gear closet uncompressed in its cotton storage bag.  It looks in great shape, clean, no funky smells.

Anyway, I was going to put it on eBay and see what I can get for it but I’m seeing if anyone here is willing to make an offer for it. I took pictures and can try to post them here later if I can figure out how and when I get the time.  I know I can send pics via private messages to those interested.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags