FS: Mountain Laurel Designs Medium Torso Prophet 48 L Pack

I bought this in 2017 for my son as an ultralight pack.  He never used it and I used it two times ( I already had a favorite pack and plenty of others).  The specs are the same as on the MLD website, super light and well made.  There is a hydration sleeve inside. This is the regular model, not the Dyneema. I purchased two hip belt pockets with the pack.  I have too many packs and I am carrying a little more weight in my pack these days so I prefer a supported frame pack.  Appears that a new purchase of this pack, with hip belt pockets, would be about $262 plus shipping, over $270 most likely.  This pack has almost no use (one day trip and one overnight) and it is in excellent condition.  I will do $185.00 shipped if within the lower 48 United States. That is using Paypal – if you prefer regular Paypal then add 3.2%, which is $5.92, totaling $190.92.  I will ship anywhere, but not at that price – depends on where you are located and the cost to ship.  The MLD website says the hip belt will adjust from 29″ to 45″ – my own opinion is that while that may be accurate, I am not sure, I can say I am a 34 waist and there is plenty of room to expand, at least to 38-40, in my unprofessional opinion ! I think it came with some extra shock cord and a couple of cord locks, those are long mis-placed ! The pack comes with what you see in the photos, including the add-on hip belt pockets. Message me with any questions, thanks for checking this out.