FS: Big Agnes Shield 2 tent / Suunto Traverse Watch

Selling a well cared for single wall 4 season tent and my Suunto Traverse watch + charger.

Big Agnes tent asking $350 + actual shipping costs. 
The Big Agnes Shield 2 is one of the highest rated 4 season tents on the market.  I've recently applied a fresh coat of Nikwax Solar Shield on the tent so it's ready to go into some nasty conditions and keep you dry.  I've loved this tent since it's first use.  I've cared for it and always kept it in great shape.  After each use it's been cleaned and hung to dry before storing it.  Each season it has been cleaned and treated with Nikwax, along with the zippers lubed at least twice a season to keep them in great shape too.  One cosmetic issue with this tent is 4 stitches on the grey zipper cover around the entry have come undone, but I immediately applied seem sealer so no additional stitches have come out.  It doesn't affect the tent at all or allow any water to enter.  If this is an issue that you wanted to fix it can be easily repaired by anyone that is competent with a needle and thread.

I'm happy to send additional photos if you'd like.  

Here's a link to Big Agnes with the details of this tent (New it sells for $650)

https://www.bigagnes.com/Shield-2_3

Suunto Traverse watch

This is a fully functioning Suunto Traverse smartwatch that comes with the charging cable.   Everything works, and nothing is wrong with it, I just have another watch and no longer am using this one.  It's a great watch with tons of features that make it great for tons of sports like climbing, skiing, swimming, running, hiking, etc.  It's also a great everyday watch with a rechargeable battery that lasts a long time.

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags