Slings - Bags - Gear

Gear Closet - Clean Out 

Have a lot of items I'm going to list for sale as I went through and sorted a lot of unused Gear

Shoot me a message if interested in any of it: 

Metolius 18mm Nylon Slings - 240cm - Don't think these have ever been used - $10 Each - Have 2 

Metolius 18mm Nylong Sling - 120 - Never Used - $5

Single Length Dynex Runners - 60cm - I have 7 of these.  Little to no use on any of them, mix of BD and Metolius - $45 for all of them 

Double Length Dynex Runner - 1 Petzl one Metolious - $15 for both 

5 Lockers - 2 Mad Rock - 3 BD - $35 for all 5 

BD Pilot - $25 ****SOLD****

BD - ATC XP - $15

DMM Bug - $10 

Kailas Full Nut Set - Great shape rarely used replaced with a different brand/style - $70 

BD Super Slacker Rope Bag - Great Shape - $20

Scarpa Instinct VS - 43 - Just came back from a fresh resole 1/2 sole and Rand from Yosemite Bum.  Has not seen any climbing since the resole.  $75 or would trade for 43.5 in the same style shoe lace or vsr  - *****SALE PENDING******

La Sportiva Boulder X - This is interesting - I've had these for a long time and rarely used them as they fit to tight for me.  They are in excellent shape and the tread is still great.  Anyways the tag has worn off on the inside so I can't tell the size.  I wear an 11 and these fit tight so my guess is 10-10.5 somewhere in that range.  Anyways  score an awesome approach shoe for $30 if they fit.  *****SALE PENDING*****

BD Bullet 16L - Like new used for one loop around the white water center with the kids to carry snacks.  Have a different Multi bag and thought my wife would use this one, nope.  - $45

Right now thats it, I'll probably add more and update as things sell.  If you want multiple items and want to work a package deal let me know.

Brad 

Detail

Tagged Manufacturers

Tags