Mountaineering books

The response was so surprising for my last post that I'm offering these books rather than keep them. I looked up internet prices & think these $ are fair, or make an offer. 

plus shipping from the SF Bay Area.

Thanks All!

---------------------------------

Master of Rock, by Pat Ament (1977) hardcover with dust jacket, excellent condition $25

The Last Step- American Ascent of K2, by Rick Ridgeway (1980) hard cover with dust jacket,  original edition with Intro by Sen Edward Kennedy & James Whittaker, VG condition, $5

High in the Thin Cold Air, The HImalayan Expedition to Mt. Everest, By Sir Ednund Hillary and Desmond Doig (1962) original edition, hard cover with dust jacket, VG condition,  $5

Annapurna- the first Conquest of an 8000-meter Peak, by Maurice Herzog (1952) First Edition but fair/poor condition with cracked binding, no map insert. $shipping

Mountaineering in the Sierra Nevada, by Clarence King (1935 Norton & Co) Hard cover in very good condition { I also have a paperback edition 1970 in VG condition) $50

The Yosemite, by John Muir (1912) First Edition. good condition with map insert. spine slightly cracked with some staining on back cover. $400

In the Throne Room of the Mountain Gods, By Galen Rowell (1977) First Edition, G condition with dust jacket $25

CLIMB! (A history of Colorado rock climbing), by Bob Godfrey and Dudley Chelton (1977) Intro by Tom Frost. Spine in poor condition, otherwise OK  $shipping

Beyond The Vertical (profile of Layton Kor), edited by Bob Godfrey (1983) First Edition, excellent condition with dust jacket.  $60

Into Thin Air, by Joh Krakauer, ( hardback first edition)  and Climb- Tragic Ambitions on Everest, by Anatoli Bourkreev (paperback) - alternate stories of the tragic Everest Expedition of 1996. $5

In High Places, by Dougal Haston (1972) VF condition with dust jacket $shipping

The Hall of the Mountain King, by Howard Snyder (1973) paperback, good condition $shipping

The Hard Way, by Mark Jenkins (2002) Hardcover, with dust jacket, excellent condition $shipping

Detail

Tags